Montgomery Family Lawyers Respond to Your Urgent Needs
Understanding counsel for your most sensitive legal issues
When a family crisis arises, you want the problems addressed as quickly and decisively as possible. Unfortunately, with matters such as divorce, child custody, or domestic violence allegations, there are no magic wands or quick fixes. But there is a place you can go for answers, reassurance, and hope. The Law Offices of Judy H. Barganier, P.C. is a Montgomery family law firm armed with experience and knowledge and dedicated to client service. We believe in educating and empowering our clients to make the best possible decisions every step of the way. Although the legal process can be frustratingly slow, our personal attention to your concerns provides peace of mind. We work tirelessly to deliver the best results possible, so you and your family can enjoy a more secure future.
Family law attorneys committed to empowering clients in Montgomery, AL
Since the year 2000, our law firm has represented Montgomery clients in a broad range of family law cases, including:
- Divorce — We counsel you on all aspects of divorce in Alabama, including whether to file no-fault or assert grounds, how to best achieve an uncontested divorce, and whether litigation is in your best interests. We are adept at managing complex issues, such as the division of high-value marital estates, contentious child custody disputes, and allegations of domestic violence or sexual abuse.
- Military divorce — We have represented numerous retired and active-duty service members and military spouses from Maxwell – Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, Fort Rucker in Dale County, and other military posts in Alabama.
- Alimony — We represent supporting spouses and recipient spouses in alimony settlement negotiations and litigation in family court.
- Property division — We have ample experience in complex asset division to handle high net-worth divorces, but we also take meticulous care with more modest marital estates.
- Paternity — We help unmarried parents resolve paternity disputes and settle matters of child support and visitation rights.
- Child custody — We help parents resolve child custody matters and develop manageable parenting plans. We also handle post-divorce custody disputes, such as parental relocation, alleged interference with visitation, and accusations of parental alienation.
- Child support — We help obligors and recipients obtain fair child support orders, and we provide representation for either side for motions in court to modify support orders.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We help clients who are engaged or already married protect their property rights with legally valid marital agreements. We also help divorcing parties enforce or oppose the terms of a marital agreement.
- Orders for protection from abuse — We help clients obtain and defend against restraining orders stemming from allegations of domestic violence and child sexual abuse.
- Appeals — In addition to providing aggressive litigation services at trial, we also manage appeals when clients need to challenge or defend a court ruling.
Our commitment to empowering our clients includes offering mediation as an alternative to litigating issues in court. Whenever possible, we seek to resolve conflicts quickly and cost-effectively while still upholding your rights and advancing your interests.
Contact a capable and determined family law attorney in Montgomery
The Law Offices of Judy H. Barganier, P.C. provides highly personal representation for a wide array of family law issues. To schedule a consultation, call us at 334-530-5701 or contact our Montgomery office online. We are located at 8314 Crossland Loop, just off Vaughn Road, half a mile east of Taylor Road.